Shopping Cart0 item(s) - $0.00
Build Your Phoenix Rising Legacy Saddle (Only 2-3 weeks estimated shipping!)
All our saddles come with our 14 day trial and expert fitting support! The best trail saddle on the market (at least we are convinced so!). The Phoenix Rising Legacy Saddle is built with the same flexible tree, leather suspended ground seat, and Supracor padding under the saddle, in the seat and stirrups as the Imus 4-Beat Saddle. We've made some stylistic changes, including a square skirt for a traditional western saddle look. These saddles work beautifully for all horse types, gaited and non-gaited. Comfort and the ability to move unimpeded under saddle are important for every horse, no matter how it moves.
For more information about Phoenix Rising Legacy Saddles' trees check out our short informational video about our tree and Supracor HERE
- Available in 15”, 16” or 17” or 18" Seat Sizes (western sizing). If you aren't sure of your seat size, check out our chart here.
- Standard Tree or Wide Tree Available--our saddle will conform to each horse it's on, providing a custom-like fit for each horse.
- All Legacy Saddles come with your border choice with basketweave accents, outer fender rigging with basketweave, decorative conchos and tie strings (6), matching stirrups, extra long latigo leathers to accommodate our 3-point rigging, and pre-turned fenders (California Twist).
Specially Designed Tree designed for unique forward placement, placing rider over horse’s true center of gravity. Designed for complete freedom of movement and to accommodate the gaited horse’s back
Flexible Tree with leather suspended ground seat to prevent bars from collapsing under rider’s weight. Provides incredibly close feeling to the horse.
Carefully calculated degree of flexibility in the bars offers gaited horses unprecedented comfort and freedom of motion, while still correctly distributing the rider’s weight.
- Forward set, free-swinging stirrups to avoid pressure on rider’s ankles, knees, hips and pelvis
- Places rider in “bareback” position, allowing rider to truly be in balance with their horse without constricts of saddle
- Supracor © therapeutic padding placed under the bars of the tree to eliminate pressure soreness and ensure a custom fit
- Supracor © therapeutic padding placed in the seat and the matching 4-Beat® stirrups for unparalleled rider comfort
- 14 day trial to ensure a great fit for both horse and rider
- Expert fitting advice both pre and post-sale
Each Imus 4-Beat® Saddles Comes Standard With:
- Matching 4-Beat® Stirrups with Suparcor © padding in the tread
- Dee and O rings with 6 sets leather tie strings for attaching gear
- Pre-Turned Fenders and stirrups (California Twist)
- Crupper Ring
- 2 extra long latigo leathers to accommodate 3-Point Rigging
- Hand-made in Colorado, USA with top grade Wickett & Craig full grain leather
- Weighs approximately 35 pounds
Need Help fitting your horse? We provide expert fitting support HERE
For more information about Imus 4-Beat and Legacy Saddles check out our short informational video about our tree and Supracor HERE
All saddles have a 6% restocking fee in the event of a return for a refund. This covers our original shipping to you and part of the non-refunded merchant fees. In the event of an exchange, difference in cost of saddles may be applicable.
Below is a description of each of our saddle options
Standard Smooth Seat: Smooth seat leather is vat-dyed for long-lasting color that won't rub off. Smooth seat leather allows your hips to freely move with your horse. Comes standard with no additional charge.
Shown below in Pecan Endurance with Leathers and a pencil roll
Rough-Out Seat: Chap leather is used on the seat to give a little extra grip. Vat-dyed leather won't fade or bleed. Available in black or brown.
Matching Unpadded Slick Seat: We use the same full grain leather as the rest of your saddle. This seat is unpadded.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review:Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: