Key Features of the Imus 4-Beat® Saddle
Key Features of The Imus 4-Beat® Saddle
- Specially designed tree designed for unique forward placement, placing rider over horse’s true center of gravity. Designed for complete freedom of movement and to accommodate the gaited horse’s back.
- Flexible Tree with leather suspended ground seat to prevent bars from collapsing under rider’s weight. Provides incredibly close feeling to the horse.
- Carefully calculated degree of flexibility in the bars offers gaited horses unprecedented comfort and freedom of motion, while still correctly distributing the rider’s weight.
- Forward set, free-swinging stirrups to avoid pressure on rider’s ankles, knees, hips and pelvis.
- Places rider in “bareback” position, allowing rider to truly be in balance with their horse without constricts of saddle.
- Supracor © therapeutic padding placed under the bars of the tree to eliminate pressure soreness and ensure a custom fit.
- Supracor © therapeutic padding placed in the seat and the matching 4-Beat stirrups for unparalleled rider comfort.
- 14 day trial to ensure a great fit for both horse and rider
- Unparalleled pre and post-sale support from knowledgeable staff!
Watch our 4-Beat® Saddle Informational Video HERE