Imus 4-Beat® Elite Saddles
At last! A lighter-weight saddle that offers all the beauty, comfort, and high quality functions as a leather counterpart.
Customers have been asking u sfor years to offer them a lighter version of the Imus 4-Beat(tm) saddle. Twice in the past, we attempted to bring this product to market - but could not get the quality or features I wanted from established manufacturers of light-weight, cordura saddles. So we gathered a group of producers we personally know and trust, and we "got 'er done!" I want to introduce my newest Imus 4-Beat "baby," the Imus 4-Beat E-Lite saddle.
The new saddle boasts all the premium features of the my traditional 4-Beat® saddle, including top quality materials and workmanship.
At last, you can now own a light-weight, lower cost saddle that will stand the test of time, and give your horse true comfort and liberty of motion.
Weighs in at 24 pounds with rigging and the premium leather stirrups with SupraCor lined treads. (about 5-6 pounds lighter than our traditional Imus 4-Beat Saddle.
Our new saddle features:
- Web suspended, flexible tree bars to offer the horse freedom of motion, and the rider a close “feel” for the horse’s movement
- Supracor® padding beneath the tree bars to offer unprecedented “fit forgiveness.” Thanks to this medical grade, resilient and durable padding, our two tree widths (standard and wide) work for over 95% of the horses we fit (and my husband Jake and I offer customized fitting advice)
- Free-swinging, forward-set stirrups to take pressure off rider’s hips, knees and ankles
- A custom built tree designed to set the rider in a more forward and natural bareback seat position, while allowing the horse freedom of motion through the shoulders and zero pressure on the loins
- Light-weight, heavy duty “wax wear” denier jockeys and fenders that are extremely durable, water and dirt resistant, easy to maintain, and great looking
- Top quality leather for the seat and skirt
- 3/4-fired rigging to keep the saddle in place, front to back, with a single girth, while helping to avoid "girth galls."
- All models come with a full set of d-rings and tie strings, to help secure your trail riding gear.
The new Imus 4-Beat® ELite saddle offers all the quality and durability of the all-leather 4-Beat saddle, but at a much lighter weight, and price.
- Available in Western or Endurance models, with standard or wide trees
- Wide range of seat sizes: 15", 16", 17"
- Rich Pecan Or Black
- Many Configurations available!
While the Imus 4-Beat ® E-Lite boasts all of the premium features (and production costs) of the leather 4-Beat® saddles, we are offering it at a minimal profit margin in order to help current customers who already own Imus saddles to invest in this lighter-weight version.